Is there a way to keep your family out of your social/dating life when you still need to live with them?

Can who I choose to hang with or date ever really just be my business when I still need to live at home with my family? I'm a student and need to focus on my grades for scholarships because I don't come from a lot of money. Because of that, I can't get a job, or at least one for a long period of time - maybe just summers, but most places don't like that.

Am I doomed to deal with my family butting in until I can move out on my own, or is there a way I can deal with it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You are like the same as me. I'm super grade focused, I need my grades to be top so I can continue to get money from a scholarship, I just feel like I don't have time for a job, and I have no social life because I live with my nosy judgmental family. Friend me. We can rant to each other.

• I sure will! It's nice to finally find someone who gets it!