If you had to text your ex, what would you say?

If someone held a gun to your head and made you text your most recent ex, what would you say?

For your best ex?

For your worst ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm so so sorry but...I forgot your name. What was it again?

What Guys Said 9

• I would wonder why they need me to text my ex, if they wanted me to hook them up together, he /she could just ask & I would help...if the price is right of course.

Well if I had to say something, I would text my last ex who I'm still good friends with " Yo, wanna meet up for coffee?"

• They're holding a gun to your head, and you'd hook them up with your ex?!?!?!

• lol wow, you must really loathe her.

• Not at all, we were the best friends before we dated & still great friends, I would give her the head's up about the guy , its up to her to date him or not.

• "6 months ago I left a ticking time bomb in your house and set the timer for 6 months and one day. Good luck."

• You might be the last person I text, I just wanted to let you know I was your Boyfriend for a reason. The reason was because at some point you and I felt like we were meant to be. That feeling we felt was a feeling I had never felt before. We ended our relationship for a reason, and you now know that reason. If you don't wanna lose the one your with right now learn from our past relationship and truly love the one your with. You never know when some one or something can get in between and try to end the relationship. Good Bye now and it was nice meeting you and having you as a Girlfriend in the past :)

P.S. The sex was awesome

BTW did I mentioned the whole time

i thought you were the best, there

was actually someone else out there

better than you? Oh sh*t g2g Enjoy life

to thew fullest. .

*pshhhhh

link

• Please call the police. There is a crazy person with a gun to my head making me text people.

:)

• the first four words would have you killed instantly

• 1. If I actually texted that to any of my ex's they would take it seriously. 2. If the guy is going to kill me for asking an ex to call the police then chances are he was going to kill me anyway.

• It's just a fun question, sweetheart :o)

• "hi, sorry 2 intrude. Some1 hldg a gun 2 my head as I type this. pls call 911"

• Nothing. But if I had to. "F*** you".

• Most recent: Thank you for helping me forget about (another earlier ex).

Best ex: (Don't have one)

Worst ex: I'm glad you're out of my life.

• "What's up?"

• üühühüh plss plss say you lovin me plss ühühüh :..((( goodbye my bitch ! "bangggg !"

What Girls Said 4

• i'd just tell the person with the gun I've said everything I needed to say to them..soo...yeah.

• The funny thing is that people with guns don't like you to stand up to them.

So if you're going to bother answering the question, please answer the question! You didn't need to comment if it was just to show how strong you are.

• Alright, I thank you for even participating.

• I'm doing just great without you!

• I Hoped You Get Molested Again...

• Well I only have one ex. I would not text him but if I HAD to, I guess it would be "I know you said you wish me the best, too bad I can't wish you the same."