Why do women find men attractive?

just curious what is it about men that make women love or lust for them...its an open question I am just curious and what is it about men that women love the most. does it have to do with romance masculinity,sex...why do women crave men and long for them? thanks...and do women spend a lot of time thinking about men a lot? THANKS

Most Helpful Girl

• I am mesmerized by men's strength, even if you aren't the strongest you are still strong and powerful and I just find it to be fascinating. And I love it when men can be tender and patient and sweet and loving towards me despite being able to crush me like a twig. the way men can have a better sense of the forest through the trees and are better at retaining logic and perspective when women can't seem to control their emotions at times. Intelligence is super attractive. Basically you are everything I am not and I love it

• " the way men can have a better sense of the forest through the trees and are better at retaining logic and perspective when women can't seem to control their emotions at times" I never thought I would see the day that a woman would admit this.

• hahah well it's true, I wish society would allow it to be more acceptable for men to express their emotions and allow their emotions to have more importance in lives. But women can really go over board to me regardless of gender, it's about maturity but We each have things to learn from one another. At the end of the day I hope to find a man I can love and respect and have fun with and can do the same for me and that we can work together to make a great life together as partners

What Girls Said 7

• Why do I love men ... @ _ @, they're a blessing that can never be replaced.

They are everything I could ever ask for.

They blow my expectations all the time.

Yeah ... all the time. = ]

There are no words that could compare to why I find men attractive.

I leave you with this. MAA (Men Are Awesome!)

• Confidence and sense of humor. I've noticed that a man doesn't have to the most handsome one out there, but if he's got a heck of a sense of humor I'm attracted to him. Works also the other way around, a handsome man will be totally unattractive if his personality stinks.

• I thank God for creating men. Why do we find them attractive? Because they're something women aren't... why do men find women attractive?

• I'm attracted to men because they are everything I'm not.

Tall (even short men are taller than me) :(

Strong voice

Their laugh

Strong character

Their way of thinking

Strong body

Their adams apple :P

Their humor

Their feet ( they are different! )

Just every single aspect that's opposite of femininity.

And lastly but just as important, because I don't have a d***. :]

• I feel like men have a secret world and I live it lol that and the way they carry themselves sometimes and the fact that they could act like an ass but still be funny, girls can't do that, and the sexy sleepy voice.

• A man's masculinity, build and levels of dominance make a guy attractive.

• Their bodies, proportion, deep voice and their whole dudeness.

What Guys Said 3

• Women don't love men, they love what men can do for them. Or so I've heard ^^'

• Women love confidence in a man.

• women love money and children. They get that from guys. Women don't like men at all. They just try to like men, and they end up just fooling themselves...and men.