Would you ever trust a Craigslist Personal Ad?

Craigslist isn't JUST for meeting people to buy things and getting stabbed! They have a pretty big ole personal section that's pretty well organized, but most of the postings seem pretty sketch to me.

I was wondering if any of yall have ever met a significant other on CL, or know firsthand someone who did?

• Sure, why not?
  • Gross no way!
  • I actually have posted some myself!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it before a couple times. You do have to sort through the sketchy people. I met some nice guys and dated one for three months. The only problem was he was not honest about mental issues (yikes). I stopped though because all the guys want on there is a one night stand and that's not my style

What Girls Said 4

• I have never tried it and voted "B", but its not really "gross" to me I just don't trust it.

• Good god man, noway!

• Nah, that's sketchy.

• No way I have heard of some bad stories from that.

What Guys Said 4

• I have tried it before as a "What the heck, why not?" I met a few girls from there, mostly guys responded especially since it requested female, I usually talk to the girl for a week or two till they are comfortable to come over.

Its okay, no biggie.

• sometimes I check out the missed connections for entertainment value. I don't think id meet any1 from there...its just too weird and a little 'to a predator' esque

• Ive posted on there quite a few times.

• i bet 99.9 percent of women on there are fake, not real