Girls, when your tired, irritated, or just not feeling good. Will you still text a guy you like or not?

So would you still talk to a guy you like, even when you just feel awful due to sickness or pain in general? Or would you avoid texting them so you wouldn't seem annoyed or mad? This is based on texting, in person its obvious when people don't feel well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like it really depends on how mad or in a bad mood I am. Because if I'm really in an awful mood, people need to make me laugh (which is not hard to do at all) for me to want to talk to them. but if it's over a guy I really really like... I'd prob still text him. because if I like him that much then he will be the one to put me in a good mood just by getting a text from him :)

What Girls Said 8

• I would, becuase it would most likely make me feel better and give me some sort of company. But if sensitive issues are likely to come up and I'm already feelings awful or in a bad mood, I wouldn't becuase I would be afraid to say something I would regret just becuase I didn't feel well or was bitchy.

• If I'm sick I tell him just incase he thinks I'm off with him or something same goes for the whole bad mood, irritable thing I'll tell him I need happy thoughts

• no, I'll concentrate on making myself feel better.

• But of course!

• it depends on how bad of a mood I am really in. if I am in a truley horrible mood I womt do anything umtill I cool down a little but. but then I would text him because him replying would imstantly make me feel better

• I would Because I would feel better

• I would. Sometimes it keeps my mind off of being sick and makes me feel better. but that's just me.

• I personally would text him.

What Guys Said 0