Should I play my ex like he played me?

I know you shouldn't do something hurtful just because they did it to you but I don't care I just want to do it out of spite I know it's not right but hey...I want to call him and meet up with him tease em f*** him tell him I love him and get his hopes up and don't call him for months or ever again I'm pretty much over him so me doing this is not going to bring back emotions I really want him to see how it feels to have your emotions played with like a yo yo

GUESS YOU GUYS AND LADIES TALKED ME OUT OF IT...IT'S NOT WORTH IT LIKE GUPPY SAID "THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL"

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really need to hurt him, then I guess so. However, he is still hurting you if you need to do that. There is a reason they say the best revenge is living well. Don't give him any more of your time and energy if he is not worth it.

• damn just take the fun out of all of why don't ya :) but I guess you're right

• That's right, just let it go. That's why I am here, to help you out during this trying time. That is right, it's all going to be OK. Just put your head on my shoulder, and snuggle in. Relax...let's loosen that bra...Muuuuuawwwwwwwhahahaha

What Guys Said 1

• no

What Girls Said 3

• he probably does deserve it, but do you really want to be that person? Let go of the anger and pain and move on. He's not worth the effort and you could be out meeting someone else who is better than that scumbag. Don't let him bring you down to his level.

• hardly seems worth the effort.

• ok what he did to you some other girls is going to do to him they say a player doesn't stop playing girls until he get a taste of his own medicine,so don't even sleep with him again because girls always get emotions after having sex with a guys no matter what.