Offering to pick me up?

i met a guy a couple of months ago, and we started "hanging out". he has never asked me out on an actual date, we've basically been getting to know each other and things have been more on the platonic side .. maybe with minor flirting here and there, and he will always give me a hug when we see each other/leave.

When we do something we usually meet up wherever, but lately I've noticed a couple of times, when he calls to see if I want to chill, he will offer to pick me up (we live ~30mins apart). I don't know if I should take this as a sign of interest, or if he's just being nice to me..I've always associated guy picking a girl = date

I feel like I may be over thinking, but want some opinions :)

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He is interested in you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• He could be interested but be careful about it, I had a guy friend who I thought liked me pick me up all the time and even pay for my food when we would hang out but he wasn't interested at all, some guys are just sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • He is interested I don't know a Guy who would go through the trouble of picking someone up wh9 doesn't live that far unless he likes her or she's family/best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he might be interested :)

0|0
    0|0