How do I get a girl to like me?

There's this girl at my school I like. were friends but I don't know if she wants to be more than friends. What should I do?

Plz rate my question after you read it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be confident, give her some attention and then pull away some. Don't chase her and let her know that she can play you. Be laid back, flirty and throw some jokes.

• Thanks 4 the info. I am a funny guy :)

• Then it's going to be a lot easier for you in the dating scene. Girls loves a great sense of humor :)

• Thank you for best answer. :)

What Girls Said 1

• You should be yourself at all times... allow girls to like you because of who you are and not what you have... and just in case that doesn't work, then you should tell her how you feel

What Guys Said 3

• Tell her. You can try all the flirty pull buck stuff but to be honest, I don't think that really works if you are friends with the girl. They don't see it as flirting because they just see you as a friend. So how do I let her know I want to be more than friends? Simple - let her know ^^

This stuff can be hard to do if you're not confident, so here's my advice as I'm not particually confident either. When you tell her, you don't need to confess undying love! Simply just say something like "Girl I really like you, would you like to go on a date?" I'd make sure to include the word "date" so they can't take it to mean you just want to hang as friends, and word it however you want :3 What this means is a) they can't missunderstand b) They can't say no because they're busy as you haven't specified a time, this means you get right to the point - do you like me back? and its just a yes or no answer so there's no confusion.

Rarrr long answer xD

• Rent a really fast car and fill the back seat with cash, hundred doller bills are best take a loan out or something you don't need it for long. Offer to drive her home one day in your speedster and when she gets in make sure she notices the back seat full of cash. This should distract her from putting her seatbelt on so when you start going at a decent speed slam on the breaks so she hits her head on the dashboard rendering her unconcious. At that point she's all yours, take her home tie her up in your basement and enjoy. Make sure to leave her some water and feed her every couple of days

• Make lots of money.