Is it true that a woman knows whether she wants to have sex with a guy within 5 minutes of meeting him?

I recently heard a well known comic say that a woman knows within about 5 minutes if she wants to have sex with a guy after meeting him...is that true. I think most guys know within 5 minutes if they want to have sex with a girl maybe even sooner.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know within 5 minutes (sometimes less) if I would NEVER sleep with him or not, but I don't make instant decisions on whether I would sleep with him. Kinda hard to explain. I wouldn't want to have sex with every guy I find attractive so just because I find him cute doesn't mean I'd sleep with him. I need a longer period of time to evaluate who he is. Now if I wanted to hook up and just wanted some d*** with no strings attached, then it would probably apply because I would be all about his looks and charm

What Girls Said 7

• I know if I DONT want to sleep with him.. yes. There are some guys I know right off that bat, I WILL SLEEP WITH THAT. Others in the gray area take a little getting to know before making any decisions.

• I might form an initial opinion about it, but it may change as I get to know the guy better.

• No. There are so many variables that go into a woman figuring out whether she would sleep with the guy or not, that 5 minutes (or even a day) is not enough to accommodate this selection process. Unless the woman is out hunting for one night stands or a quick hook up, the 5 minute rule generally doesn't apply.

• Yes, I know if I don't want to, and this has been the case for all guys so far.

• i feel if I am attracted to him or not but until I interact with him more personally I don't feel that desire for sex yet

• If she's an easy whore, yes.

• Ummm no, I've been with my boyfriend 3 months lets just say yes I do want to have sex with him one day (out of love) and he as well wants to one day. No he's not gay he's been with 5 plus other girls. But, were not planning on having sex anytime soon probably not for another 3 months if not another yr. Its just not important to us.

What Guys Said 0