Why is she like this?

so yeah, this girl and I had a thing for each other, she wanted to hookup and we did. After, we haven't been saying a thing to each other. In fact, she told my friend that she thought she liked me and that hooking up didn't feel right. Later, she hooks up with someone else. Why is she acting like this? We ain't even talking anymore on IM and all that. Even in public and we used to be best friends. please help

Most Helpful Girl

• Coz she's a slut.. just kiddin.. kinda..

Anywayz, I think she feels awkward about what happened.

Do you think the sex was good though? What if she quit talking to you because she didn't like it.. so then goes out and does it with someone else..

If that's the case, would you really still want to be friends with her?

She was either disappointed with the... performance, and doesn't want to waste her time anymore, or she just feels awkward about the whole thing.

If you really want to know, then I suggest you try to talk to her. And ask her.

If she ignores you, or tells you to leave her alone, then just assume that she was disappointed, because obviously that is all she is looking for in her "guy friends", and move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Girls like to feel safe and secure, especially when having a sexual encounter. Considering you are saying you used to be best friends, maybe she just doesn't know how to act around you anymore. She most likely feels awkward and not to sure on what to say. If she is that important to you, I would initiate the conversation. Walk up to her in public and confront her about it. Almost all girls expect the guy to be the one to initiate a conversation. And if you feel awkward talking about it with her, then try to get back to being normal with her. Talk about something else other then what happened. She just needs to feel comfortable with you again.

• Ahah, it was a meer make out seesion, but then later she got to what 3rd base with someone eles, so I guess I should not even try. talked recenetly, she seem un-interested ,plus she's not the type to lead people on.

• Simple. She got cold feet and wanted to back out before things went farther than she intended (romantically, not physically, obviously).

Just talk to her and ask her what's going on, whether you two are still friends. Tell her you've noticed how reticent she's been acting lately. She probably just wanted a fling, not a romantic relationship, so she's called off your friendship too in hopes of severing ANY chance of romance.

But that doesn't mean you two can't still be friends. You just need to ask her about it, is all.

• Maybe she just decided she doesn't want to be with you romantically and has moved on. You can still be friends if you treat her like you don't want anything more than a friendship... other than that, she doesn't seem like she wants a relationship at this point.

• I think she feels weird hooking up with you because she really wanted to get to know you first but feels weird because she doesn't know how to act around you anymore

or it's just because she doesn't like you in that way

just wanted a fun fling

What Guys Said 1

• Hey mate...jus listen...well its simply means that she cares shit about u...u shud realise something that she is playing safe and her Image in public is hurt...juss b careful and b away from her...juss make her realise that you are not bothered bout her and you are gud in ur way...mate wen she see that in you ...trust me mate she will feel pissed and she will come to you with questions...

• Yeah , true, but I mean she let her self get to 3rd base wit someone eles,drunk. so I really duno.but then we talked just recently and she seemed pretty un-interested. but cheers man. appreciate the input.

• Oh yeah, also what do ya mean by questions? could you expand on it a lil?