How do you get yourself 'unwrapped' from around a girl's finger?

How do you do this without losing her friendship while sparking emotions that once lied with your name inside her heart?

Sorry about not being clear. But basically how to get a girl to stop playing games with you and draggin your heart through the dirt. For example:

The girl I am referring to stops talking to me and goes after other guys when she starts to get attached to me again(this has happened a lot and I am tired of it). How would I get her to stop leaving me in the dust and actually chase me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You may be a rebound for her, or you may have been slowly and slyly put into the friend zone. I would say cut all cords, and genuinely tune back into your own life, meet other girls.

Not intentionally to offend you if any offense is taken from this but is it that you miss the chase or do you miss her?...

• I miss her, going from being the person she always came to and now being the person she shoves aside as soon as another guy shows interest. I just want my friend back, if I get the friend back then what happens from there happens.

What Girls Said 4

• treat her like a stranger... like you just met her and don't be available 24/7. you are no ones pet

• even with your update .. my answer stays the same.. ever hear the saying "what monkey see monkey do" ..give her a piece of her own medicine.

• Hell yeah!

• I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking how to relinquish her control over you? Does she like you too?

• Seeing the update, be civil to her but show her you have other hobbies and that you're too busy to do favors for her. Doesn't sound like she's good girlfriend material anyway.

• ahh now I get you well basically ask her what her intentions are. She may just love **** excuse language. I personally would move on.

• can you put it more simple terms as I am not getting what your asking. Do you want more than a friendship? have you lied?

What Guys Said 2

• So basically, you're in the friendzone! Want to get out of it? Stop talking to her for a while, when she comes running back, tell her straight up you're not looking to be friends with her, and if that's what she wants then you guys will have to stop seeing each other.

• What?