What does it mean if a guy chases you for 7 months?

I always thought that guys give up on girls if they have to chase them too long. So what does it mean if a guy still chases a girl after 7 months of trying.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is obsessed and hasn't found someone better than you.

Nice and simple.

What Guys Said 9

• Define "chase"

Are you leading him on, or are you pushing him away during that time? And is he continuously pursuing you, or only doing it sporadically?

Only lazy guys will actually completely give up. For non-lazy guys, they won't admit giving up, but if they are smart, they may bow out of a race they have no chance of winning. Or if they think the race isn't worth winning.

If the guy is still chasing you, it means he thinks he still has a chance of succeeding and he really wants to succeed.

• I chased a girl during four years.

My only excuse: -It was between my (our!) 14 and 18 yrs, in HS-same class , thus I saw her everyday.

Once we got to college, different classes etc, I didn't see her as often and started looking around, having dates and girlfriends.

Based on my personal experience I'd say:

-he's immature

-he sees you too often

• (she NEVER said clearly that I should get lost...her personality is too kind for that, thus I kept hoping)

• You're good at running and hiding.

If he's been chasing you that long why haven't you done anything?

If you're interested quit wasting time/making excuses and tell him.

If you're not interested let him quit wasting him time and tell him.

• The man must be an Olympian because he has STAMINA!

lol jk

In a guy's perspective, he is being lead on by you.

In a girl's perspective, its obsession.

• i did something like from 2003-2006, even though I couldn't be with her I stayed friends with her and she knew I had feeling for her, I even gave her advice on how to get with a guy she liked..things ended badly for us and haven't spoken since..if you like this guy then don't waste his time. Just tell him otherwise when the time comes that you guys are friends he's gonna get fed up and you'll end up in a fight and both of you will resent one another.

• He must not be aware that there is more than one girl on planet earth.

• Time for a restraining order...

• It means that he's a f***ing loser.

• It depends what you classify as chasing, or was he just showing random interest as there's a difference. If he was chasing you, & only you then she was either leading him on so he thought there was a chance still...or he's just an idiot that will hopefully learn one day that being an idiot is a waste of time.

What Girls Said 2

• he must like you A LOT.

• Means she has a very little time if she like him and wants to be with him...

The guy I'm in love with chased me for four months and he knew exactly how I felt but I never really showed it. And now -I guess- he doesn't want anything to do with me because he got sick of the chase.