How Do I Get Him To Do This?

I've been dating my boyfriend for about 3mothns and I really want to kiss him. How do I so a say "Let him know" that I want to without telling him? And, how do I get him to kiss me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You get in a comfortable place, sit close to him, lean in, look at his lips briefly, and he'll get it.

What Guys Said 3

• It isn't that hard. Get him alone. Put your arm out so he hugs you. Look him deep in his eyes, then close your eyes, lean in, and kiss him. 99.9% of guys are going to like this, and once you start, he'll want to keep going...

• Give him OK signals, look at his lips when the moments right and you want to kiss him.. don't stare at them but drop your eyes to them then back to his eyes then you could lean in or get closer to him and hopefully he'll tank the hint

• just choose the right moment and do it smoothly :)

What Girls Said 2

• in the movie hitch/. the guy said get really close like 90% then let her finish the kiss. you could do that since you want him to kiss u. just get your lips fairly close to his. hell get the point if he wants to kiss you he will. if not, maybe you should ask why not .

anyways even if you need t kiss him, first. I don't see what the problem is. long as you guys get to kiss. plus once you're kissing, you're _both_ kissing. itsd not like walking a dog.

• just kiss him!