Guys is there a girl that you can never forget?

what was so special about her? how often do you think of her?

Most Helpful Guy

• This one girl I dated once stole my shoes after 4 months of dating then I never saw her again... ill never forget her becuase well wtf why would she steal my shoes then disappear. its no even like they were nice shoes, I mean I had more expensive stuff but she took the crappy old shoes before vanishing... to this day I wonder what she is doing with them or if she had some kind of plan all along

• lmao! may be she's doing voodoo to you to make you fall in love with her! or she has a shoe fetish ha ha joking

• wow lol now I'm gonna be rolling around in my bed at 3:00 in the morning thinking I wounder what she did with his shoes?

What Guys Said 7

• She was amazing! Very caring, couldn't love me more! AND she was and I'm sure she still is drop dead gorgeous.. I got sick of the clinging and pampering. WHAT A FOOL! (me being the fool) I would give my right arm & leg to be loved like that again & by her! So anyone reading this that might be getting tired of someone loving you a little too much! Learn to embrace it. Sometimes a certain kind of love only comes once.

• why won't you contact her?

• I tried looking for her.. old neighborhood, friends we used to know.. FACEBOOK.. she just disappeared.

• There is this one girl that is just out of the reaches of my fingertips. She has been and probably will always be too. I met her one day at a hotel during a bowling tournament, she was there for a basketball tournament, and ever since I could not really shut her out of my life. We talked for a long time, and to this day she is probably the longest female-friend I have had. She is beautiful too =)

• Yes, she was my best friend and the first girl I was attracted to for something other than good looks. She has always been there for me, I'll never forget her.

• The way she made me feel when I looked into her eyes when we met. and how she made me feel around her every single time I am around her or think about her instant connection I felt like I knew her it was just an indescribable feeling I miss her everyday think of her every second.

• why won't you contact heR?

• honestly I never check my friend requests I don't get notification for those usually, Facebook has weird settings, unless you can see she changes her profile picture a lot and is active on there then chances are she didn't even see your request. do you have her email you can email her

• No everything is on private no idea how she even shows up on the search bar how old are you though? she is 17 and I'm 19 so she is younger than you probably but no her profile picture stays has been the same every time I've seen it over like a 2 month span.

• ... yes... and I'll always wonder "what if!"for the rest of my life-

• I will never forget the girl that cheated on me with my best friend. Most girls are crazy within the ages of 12 through 24 so avoid them threw that time lol.

• Yeah, wish I could forget her.

What Girls Said 0