Girl you known for a while & attracted to. Smiles playfully & Says: "I want you to kiss me now." Would you?

You don't have a girlfriend.

Its in public.

You're attracted to each other.

You're not expecting it.

What would you do, say. Why would you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I pretty much kiss my wife sometimes in public... for years. We've done other things in public too, but I won't get into that.

I suppose in your hypothetical setting, if I'm attracted with no girlfriend then probably yes.

• Really depends when and where.

New years eve countdown, of course.

While hanging out casually with a bunch of his friends ( tricky! )

All depends on if he has feelings for you VS just attracted and also how sophisticated this guys definition of romance is.

And experience too I guess, he could be down right desperate and kiss anything.

• you guys are alone, but its broad day light, outside of a store, on a frequented sidewalk. you might see people you both know.

would you?

• My advise? Pull him around a corner and just kiss him. There's no need for all of these extra variables.

• no. I'm asking because I'm curious how people think, in these situations. kissing someone, you can see the reaction. I'm curious about what happens in the mind.

you brought up a lot of interesting layers.. so I was curious how you'd think about it in that situation.

tho I do think pulling a guy around the corner, is a good way to go;-)

• I am attracted to her? lol...Is a bear Catholic? Does the Pope sh*t in the woods?

• ou wouldn't mind, that you're in public?

• No..not at all...however..I am a very public person...(:(:(:..

• Hell ya as long as she didn't have mouth herpies or anything why not

• you wouldn't mind, your in public?

• Hell no although I'm not a shy guy... I don't know depends the guy but personally I wouldn't care the slightest if people are watching but why would they be anyways...

What Girls Said 0