How many text messages you send per day?

How many text messages you send per day? Less than ten? Over ten? Twenty? Fifty? More than fifty?

• Less than ten
    49% (19)58% (14)52% (33)Vote
  • Over ten
    3% (1)17% (4)8% (5)Vote
  • Twenty
    13% (5)8% (2)11% (7)Vote
  • Fifty
    5% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • More than fifty
    30% (12)17% (4)26% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
28|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• With friends and loved ones,I prefer to talk face to face or on the phone if possible.I usually only use text messages when my clients or I need to change appointment timings.Text messages can cause miscommunication and experts say that too much texting have weakened the social skills of a lot of young people to communicate face to face with others.I don't want to lose that skill since it is vital to good relationships with others.On the average,I send about 3-5 messages a day due to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • less than 10. I mostly use text messages when I am meeting someone somewhere and only need to say something short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh I hate texting, I want to here your voice!

I'd say like at least 20 texts a week, but then I'd be lying, it's even less than that.

1|2
    0|0
    • That's the same way I am. I like talking instead of texting. I have only sent 20 text messages in the last 7 years of having my cell phone.

• On average, less than 10. The only contacts I have in my phone right now are my sister and parents. I don't have many close friends right now. Even if I were to text them, they have busy schedules, so it would be pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think maybe once a month it'd be more than 10. maybe a few times a week, none. on average, 1-3 I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular texts? or Whatsapp? Regular, I'd say 3 or 4.

Whatsapp? Over 9000!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 20 on the average day. When I get in touch with old friends we have whole conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than I should.

0|0
    0|0
  • around 10-20 depends who I'm talking to and during what occasion

1|0
    0|0
  • I send more than fifty, and they are mostly to my boyfriend.

I only text the "important" people, otherwise I find it boring/pointless & forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like to text at all , so probs 0 somedays and 6 on others.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, it really depends. Sometimes I don't send any in a day, but if something happens of if I'm making plans with my friends, it can be up to 20 in a day... I try not to text too much, I always feel like I'm annoying people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not much of a texter. I am usually doing something with my hands so, I really can't use it to text.

0|0
    0|0
  • anywhere from 50-100 every day to my boyfriend. Lol We can't see each other every day so we text a lot, pretty much all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 5 I use to send more when I was younger

0|0
    0|0
  • More than 50 - mostly to my boyfriend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 5 every 2 weeks lol I'm 18 and I barely use my cell phone . It's basically used as a clock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I send from 15-over 50 it all depends on the day. About a year back I could send about 500 in three days... :P Extreme? I know

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I haven't gotten a new phone since I lost mine about 6 months ago. It's kind of a relieve to not be constantly absorbed (idk if that's the right word) by my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, last bill said I sent 16,000 for the month so idunna around 535 a day

0|0
    0|0
  • less than 10

i really hate texting

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the day. But I rarely write more than 10 text messages per day.

0|0
    0|0
  • More then 50

0|0
    0|1
  • Id say on average 2

0|0
    0|0
  • 0. Phone fell in the toilet haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 16. I text a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I was going out with a guy who sent me over 10 texts a day I would hate it, just ring and get it across, texting is so impersonal, for a guy I'm dating: maybe 4/5 texts a day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• < 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than ten a day. sometimes I don't text message at all.

2|1
    0|0
  • Back in my teen prime.. I'd easily send 50-120 a day. Now I'm like maybe 10 a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • OK I admit, I m addicting to txting!

0|0
    0|1
  • I only text to people who don't have a smartphone, so that's a few a week. I use WhatsApp mainly (as does the rest of the country) I engage in a few group conversations and personal conversations, so it's hard to tell as it's basically IMing.

0|0
    0|0
  • less than ten. texting isn't the only way to ping a message.

0|1
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • More than 50. Usually 2,500-3,000 a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • less than 10 a day

0|0
    0|0
  • more than 50? HOW SAD AND PATHETIC... get a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only really text one person (my crush), when we text, it's often between 30 and 40 (and sometimes more), but we don't text every day. And I don't text other people often

0|0
    0|0
  • I send maybe 2 or 3 a week.

0|1
    0|0