He doesn't call me baby anymore...GUYS ONLY.

So

My boyfriend used to call me "baby", in -person and in texts. A week ago he started calling me by my first name. I thought he was mad at me or something, So I confronted him about it. I ask him why he didn't call me baby anymore (not that I care all that much, but was wondering). He said its because it sounds trashy and he respects me to much. Nothing has gone down hill, he isn't distant at ALL. Is he getting serious? or is he hiding something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't you just accept the words that came out of his mouth?

What Guys Said 3

• He's getting more respect for you and starting to care about you a lot more. That's a good thing.

I personally don't see anything trashy about the word "baby". But clearly, he does, and that's all that matters. Maybe he has some bad experiences with the word "baby" or just feels like it's only a word used for flirting and nothing serious. It really doesn't matter. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

• Hes getting serious and not hiding anything here

• Maybe you've grown from baby into an infant or a toddler.

What Girls Said 0