Why don't I ever get asked on second dates?

each time I've been on a first date (5), at the end or near the middle the guy has said "i want to see you again..let's text? keep in touch? do somethign next week" and they've never followed up. any idea as to why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you in good shape? Do your pictures differ wildly on your online profile from what you look like in person? Do you talk about exs? Do you complain a lot? Did you order a more expensive meal? Did you contribute much to the conversation without taking it over all the time? Have you ever tried texting him back first to let him know you enjoyed your time together? Have you thought over everything that is in your control, not his?

• yes, no, no, I don't think so, no, I tend to talk a lot, no because I feel like he should make the first move...i might give off a bad impression because I tend to be a little sarcastic, somewhat intellectual (cynical), so taht could be it. thanks!

• He already made the first move by asking you out. Don't be lazy, text or call him back after the first date and let him know you enjoyed his time.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't answer this with the limited info you've given. How did you meet these guys in the first place?

• You asked this already, and just like then you leave out the relevant info.

You tell them between the middle of the date and the end of the date, exactly what they don't want to hear, and that puts them off a second date.

What Girls Said 2

• you might bore them to death or say things to scare them off personally I don't know because I don't know you

• bad luck.