Getting a girl... Texts?

There is this really awesome girl I like and she is away on vacation for a few more days. I met her a few times and she is so chill. She said we could hook up when she's back. I feel like I might be boring her with my texts. Should I lay off of them for a while?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would

• I also feel like I am the conversation starter. Should I wait for her to talk to me?

• I'd wait for her to get back from vacation then test the waters again.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't text her constantly. Try texting when you think she's not busy. A nice "hey, what's up" is fine. Don't pester her! Clingy is NOT sexy. Don't overdue, don't be annoying. If she wants to text you she will! And one thing guys never seem to understand is you can ask her. Try "I hope you're relaxing on your vacay? Let me know if you need more time to chill?" phrase it in your own way and keep it jokey and casual. But I'm sure if she's interested, she won't mind talking with you.

• yea let her come to you!

What Guys Said 1

• If she's on vacation maybe..