This question is directed to the girls on this site....What does being told..?

by a guy that he loves you without any conditions mean to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, if I said it it'd mean without expectations. without intentions. because to me conditions are rules.

bit if somehow else said it I might think its like almost unconditionally. because people talk about that sort of thing, which I don't think really exists. there's always a deal breaker, or a point you can't cross etc. and human beings do need strucxture/ rules etc.

id think it was sweet, but probably not likely, in the long run.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on what he means to me!

• That he loves me without expecting something of me.. Like if he was going to be there for me always no matter what, and still love too

• It means just that: unconditional love. There are no obligations or requirements to sustain the love. Sort of like what people believe God's love to his people to be like. Though may be true in itself, God's love is worthless when it comes to his rules and commandments. He'll still destroy you if you're gay, even though he loves you as a person. So unconditional love doesn't guarantee overall approval.

What Guys Said 0