GUYS: if a girl sublty hints at doing something together, will you for sure wanna do it if you are into her?

I have a special guy friend who I've known for years. I know he liked me up until January but then he became convinced I liked another guy and I think he sorta gave up on me. So I don't know where he stands now, but I do know he really cares about me and respects me. But I think he might think I've friend zoned him because I gave him a graduation card and said "thanks for being such a great friend" . Well we never see each other but we text all the time and have good convos. I was thinking it was all going well and it seemed like he might still like me. He writes music\lyrics (it's like one of the most important thing to him) A few nights before I told him for the first time that I write lyrics and have been for several years. He seemed excited and even asked for some help on a song he was writing then. So maybe a few days later I said "hey I don't know if you'd want to, but maybe we could write some music together this summer" he wrote back "i don't know what's going to happen this summer but maybe" now he is really busy with work and such and it's true it would be sorta awkward to be together at his house because I'm one of his little sister's best friends. and we are both homes chooled and he seems to often be shy about flirting\physical contact because he doesn't know if I'd be "OK with that"...I was kinda surprised actually-he seemed like he was going to ask me just a few nights before but almost seemed like he didn't want to when I asked him. I was almost a little hurt by it...Does he just not like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he didn't exactly say no either, so I wouldn't say he's uninterested. Maybe he's planning to go on vacation or something.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he is nervous about spending time with you. I was very shy and often I would distance myself from the girl I liked when she wanted to get closer. It is really hard to read shy people.

• Subtle hints, flirting guys have trouble getting. If you care about him you should be up front about it.

What Girls Said 0