What should I do now?

This guy asked me to hangout, I bailed because I was sick. he'd text me a lot before this and now has stopped all together. What should I do!

I have texted him. he responds, but it's not like before and he doesn't textt first anymore.
Weird, he texted me 20 minutes after I posted this.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might think you actually didn't want to hang out and being sick was just an excuse. Have you been texting him and getting no response or have you just been waiting for him to text you? :P

• I've texted twice. he always responds, but he never initiates anymore.

• I'd probably be like, "Don't forget, I still want to hang out if you want to :)" just to let him know.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Text him? Prove to him that you weren't blowing him off...

• Well maybe he thinks you're not interested and was just making an excuse. Text him and try and set up another time to meet, and try and sound enthusiastic! Hope it goes well :)

• you should go and like just take a massive sh*t on the floor, it'd be less vague than this question

• he just doesn't seem intereseted anymore since I bailed.

• Text him.

• I think he's a GaG user too.

What Girls Said 4

• He probably thinks you blew him off so you kinda have to make up to him now. Ask him to hang out or something.

• Text him and tell him you feel better now and would like to hang out whenever he has time.

• Give him validation. Tell him you wanna hang out with him. Explain you have interest in him.

• Who gives a f*** ,he's just kicking tires and you POP !