If a guys text you frequently, but not flirting what is that supposed to mean ?

if a guys text you frequently, but not flirting what is that supposed to mean ?

Like he just asking you how are you doing, what are you doing, and continue with light and cheeky chats And he does it frequently.

Sometimes asking you to go out too.

But that text doesn't seems flirtatious enough, like compliments.

While you know that he is not a texter (he doesn't text other people a lot, that he sometimes doesn't even reply messages)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just out of curiosity, what do you constitute as flirting via text message? Can you give us an example?

It's clear that he enjoys talking to you, and he's obviously interested. Maybe his flirting is very subtle and you're just not picking up on it.

• Well flirting text is like morning sun shine :)

Or how are you doing pretty lady ? Lol. That is obvious flirt.

But he just call my nick name (he make my nickname) instead.

And I guess ya he is not good at flirting

What Guys Said 4

• what is it supposed to mean? It could mean he finds you interesting or fun to talk to which can mean he likes you in a sexual way or a friend way. If he flirts then yeah it could be in a friendly joking way or a sexual way it depends.

• It means he wants to talk to you, and meet you obviously. Maybe he does not like flirting via the phone, or does it in an not so obvious way.. Either way he likes you and want to talk to you :)

• Trust me...he would not be texting you if he wasn't interested. He just isn't a text type. How does he behave around you in person?

• It means he's an alien from outer space.

What Girls Said 4

• He's bored and he finds you easy to talk to... or he's trying to flirt but he's really bad at it

• the fact that a guy is texting you a lot is more important than what he says, because you are on his mind. unless it is only late at night and sexual, all the time.

• I don't think it really matters. The fact that he is texting you is a good sign. It shows he is thinking about you and is interested in you and your life. He could be nervous about being flirty, too flirty in text. Maybe he doesn't know where you stand and therefore is not being flirty because he doesn't want things to be weird if you don't feel the same. Do you feel the same about him? Do you show him you like him?

Help me with mine please? link

• I like him, but I don't show it

• So he could like you but isn't sure about your feelings towards him. That is why he may not be so flirty with you, because he is worried about making a bold move, worried you won't reciprocate his feelings. He is prob just nervous about taking that first step.

• Maybe he is just trying to be friendly ?

How often do you text him ?

Is e just texting in reply to your texts ?

• He always text me first, maybe like 3 times per week, but once we text it would last for hours. But I never initiate to text him first. Should I ?