Guys/girls, I probably shouldn't judge for myself...?

So pretty pleasee help a brother out! Lol :) okay so I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months. We hold hands, kiss.. Talk on the phone for hours- sometimes all night. Text during the day, and see each other every week. Thing is I don't know whether he is playing me in a way or not. The relationship talk came up, he said he has feelings for me. but it is entirely up to me if I want to be in a relationship because 'anything could happen tomorow' and he doesn't want to see me hurt. He said I'm on the right track and I know what I want. And if I say I want to be in a relationship then we will be. I told him its not just me who has to decide because it's his life too! He said he wants to be with me too but anything could happen as smthing could go wrong... I tried making him explain but this is all I coul get out of him... I honestly don't know what that meant! I just need a few opinions in this. I told him I'm not going to be a frien with benefit, and he told me not to think like that and if I've ever get like he's in it for benefits...

Most Helpful Guy

• well a friend with benefit is not worth wasting my time talking with that person all day and night, He is saying he wants to be in a relationship... just in different words. if I talk to an friends with benefits its usually just about making out or a quick hj or bj. I really think you have something here... go after it!

What Guys Said 2

• did he say he loves you? find that out.

I think he is a practical guy and he is telling the truth, when he says anything can happen tomorrow. Why not have a go with him and start a relationship? All the good things comes with risks in life you know

• After that massive conversation he sent me a text saying 'ilu'.. I was too much in a confused state of mind that I replied '..lol what?' and he just replied back 'naa nothing goodnight :)' .. And yes I really would like to, and I want to, but I'm afraid that it might not be what he wants?

• go for it girl, that's my advice. or you may end up losign a good man

• Go for it but don't give him sex for ever

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he is playing you. If he was, he would have left a while ago because you haven't had sex with him yet. If you really want to make sure, I would go for it, but I would wait a while to have sex or anything, to see if he's really true about it.

But honestly if I were you, I would go for it and I would already have a good feeling about him