I hate nhl 12 on ps3..my boyfriend plays it 24 7..does this bug anyone else?

Three years ago my boyfriend got into NHL on PlayStation he said it was justa phase. Today he still plays it. He does not have a.job and he plays NHL all day all night. When I get home from work he is playing and I can't even talk to him because he has that stupid head.set on. It's such a turn off that he plays this all the time. I want to chuck the cd.off the balcony. Girls do any of you feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he looking for a job? If not, why not? He could be depressed.

• No he's not looking for a job he s not sad he just wants to be lazy and twiddle his thumbs all say

• I don't think he s depressed...I don't know what his problem is

• Well, try to talk to him. If he refuses to talk, then you need to break up with him.

What Guys Said 8

• NhL 09. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14...it will continue on forever...

Pull out a camera and record him playing numerous times despite your efforts. Then follow thriugh and smash his psp (2nd girlfriend) and kindly talk to him afterwards.

• I'm a guy and I know you wanted an answer from a girl but... dump him. You probably will eventually anyway so why wait?

• Ya I know he s not the one I don't know why wait

• Why even waste your time if you already know he's not the one? Quit pissing around with a dead end relationship. Maybe you'd have been married to some rich guy a year ago if you weren't occupied with whoever this is. Find a guy with money and marry him. Make sure he's willing to give you everything when he dies; then push him off the balcony. You'll only be happy when you get all that money from him. His family will be crying and mourning but hey who cares.

• Lol.. sounds like he may need some help.

• I'm pretty sure most game systems have parental control that you could enable ^.^

• Why can't guys just treat there girls respectfully instead of ignoring?

• he sounds very motivated lol ;p

• Sounds like a bum. He needs to grow up.

Seems like it'll eventually lead to him choosing between you and the playstation.

• Do what girls do best, use sex and your body as a weapon... men have no chance.

• Trust me I went out there naked cold perky t*ts and all . He usually keeps playing. Now don't get me wrong I am attractive its not like that's an issue. I don't know what his problem is

• woah that's some crazy sh*t... its not even a good game... I mean... woah

What Girls Said 3

• That's pretty impressive. I guess since the PS3 has about four games you just have to pick one and go with it.

Uh but, I'm sure you've tried already, but gotta ask anyway - do you talk to him about this? Like have you expressed any concern or anything, in a legitimate conversation I mean, not just like offhandedly mentioning that he's a bit obsessed?

Threaten to break up with him. See how he reacts. Hopefully it'll knock some sense into him.

• I have but I think he thinks I'm being controlling and obsessive. That's the last thing I want him to think.

• Lol, he thinks you're the obsessive one?

He's got a pretty big attitude if that's how he's thinking.

I mean I don't want to tell you to just forget this guy and move on, but if his actions are affecting your feelings and your relationship this much, then something is very wrong here. If he can't even see that, then he needs a major reality check. I'm all for gaming and stuff but if he's choosing video games over you (and life in general) then like I said... there's something wrong.

• My boyfriend did that too. I did everything I could to distract him but nothing worked. Later on I found out that he was avoiding to talk or face me because he was not over his ex. So I know if he is ignoring u, he's probably not worth it doesn't matter what reason it is.

• join him