Where would you take a girl/boy on a first date?

i took her to a movie .but was a bad idea Because she was actually from my country but live in canada for more than 10 years so she knows lil' bit of my language now because lack of speaking at home and movie was dubbed in my language LOL :P (BAD EXPERIENCE ) :(

so which place would you take your boyfriend/girlfriend on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a safe choice would be an amusement park because you will have too much fun, that you will not have any awkward silences :) or if that is not in town, I would go to the movies but if you wanna talk and get to know a guy, I would not prefer movies, I would prbably prefer a cute little restuarant or go to the park, parks are always nice, you can bring some bread and feed the duckies and possibly watch the sunset :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• First dates, for me, I usually just like to go for a drink with a guy.

It's simple, it's easy - and it means plenty of time for conversation and getting to know a guy.

There are also few time restraints, if things go terribly and there's no flow of conversation, leaving is pretty easy. And if things are going great, there's no real etiquette for having to leave after a certain amount of time like with a meal, or going to the movies or something like that.

It's also pretty un-intimidating - not too full on too soon. Nice and relaxed.

• ha ha ..thanks for input , actually drinks are prohibited in my state and in my culture so coffee would be the best idea , I think :)

• Well yeah - not alcohol per se - just any kind of beverage.

• Depends on the weather. In the winter it's best to stay indoors so maybe bowling would be cool. So then you have time to talk and having fun ^^

In summer you can organize a picknick, in a park or something.

I usually go to the movies as a first date, which kinda sucks because then you can't really talk to get to know each other, so I usually go for a drink afterward so we could talk.

• If you have budget, then teme parks. Its fun plus you can talk and get to know each other while waiting in line. There are too manythings around you that you can talk about in case there's silence.

• Go hiking

• He should take me to a nice cafe near the beach :)

• Swimming! So I can see his body. ha ha isn't that what guys do?

• Since it´s a first date, I like to get to know the other person before we actually do anything together. I like sitting in a park enjoying the sun and just talking or sharing some music or books we are into at the moment. Just something quiet and fun. I don´t like going to a movie on the first date; I like concentrating on the person I´m dating.

• yeah... it's really good to be with someone you love , in a quite place like park :)

thanks for input BTW :)

What Guys Said 1

• All these answers are awesome. Maybe I'll go hiking on my first date :D