Ok so whats your secret into charming a girl/guy?

ok so we all have our weaknesses...n strengths...so what is urs ? what do you use to chARM A GIRL OR A GUY? your smile? your looks ? your words ?...n what would you fall for ?

Most Helpful Guy

• the secret is that there is no secret..

this is just another "get the results without the effort" approach to a practical problem, making someone you just met feel good and warm without knowing how to..

in a very simple sense, being charming is about being a genuinely nice person, and genuinly liking who you are talking to and being curious about them. when you ask questions and compliment someone they are going to feel charmed and light up.. also probably the most often overlooked aspect of this is knowing how to be a good listener and understanding someone. Most people want to just see things their own way, which is why they could never be charming

What Guys Said 4

• For me...the key is to be sociable with her, and to be relaxed.

Trying to impress or woo her isn't charming.

The dudes that talk to girls like the people they are, and respect them as people, not as deities to worship...now THAT is what charms a girl.

In essence, talking to her and being interested in HER, the person...

...

...not HER, the t*ts, ass, and vagina.

Hopefully that makes sense. :)

• I'm more of a listener, so I like to hear what they have to say.

• I just act myself. I'm very out going I joke around a lot and I'm honest. Ill talk about my fav girlie movies like raise your voice, chasing liberty, 10 things I hate about u, etc if they mention like brad pitt or matt bomer ill say he's so hot . I'm just comfortable with who I am and the girls seem to love it

• I am just genuine, I have a real light and funny side. I can be a bit witty and that gets some laughs. Also, I always look the girl I am dating / "seeing" in the eyes because I do listen and I do care. I don't know, maybe I have some natural charm haha

What Girls Said 4

• I could make a list of the things that guys have found "charming" about me, but those guys have only been online contacts. I never get hit on, flirted with, or asked out in real life. Although they were real compliments, not every guy says the same thing. But a couple words that guys have commonly used to describe me are understanding, smart, and sweet.

• my smile, my looks, and deff my words. I am good looking and confident and I have a very nice smile.. and great teeth. other than that, I am actually funny and I am one of those girls that likes to bust a guys balls. (not literally, I'm not afraid to make fun of guys and tell them everything straight out) and I also play hard to get which works lol

• I thought it was because I laugh at everything! But apparently every guy that approaches me starts off the conversation complimenting my hair or my eyes. ^_^

• I would tell you, but that's a secret I don't want other girls stealing and taking credit for...

• lol at these superficial, shallow, self absorbed answers from the girls above me