Haven't talked to my boyfriend in 4 days?

my boyfriend and I just started dating last Saturday, and everything has been fine. He'd get busy at work, and maybe didn't text me for about a day so I understood and didn't make a big deal out of it, but in general we would always text when he could. Even when he would get too busy to text me, he would say sorry and let me know that he's been busy.

But this time, I haven't heard from him since Wednesday. We texted on Wednesday, nothing went wrong, we just had a normal conversation and on the Saturday we started dating he even planned for us to go to the movies that weekend (Friday, two days ago) so Monday I asked him if he still wanted to go out and he said "Hell yeah!" so obviously he was excited about it.

Anyway, Thursday I didn't think much I was like "okay maybe he's just busy, he'll text me whenever"

Then Friday comes, and I text him saying "Hey, am I still gonna see you today?"

But no response, so I just brushed it off.

Then yesterday I still hadn't heard from him so I called him twice. I called from one different number, when they answered it sounded like him but I hung up. So I had my brother call a couple hours later, and when they answered it didn't really sound like him so I told my brother to ask who it was, and they hung up right away.

We met on a dating site, and still have our accounts so I sent him a message on there asking him what was wrong, or if he had something to say to just tell me? After that I saw he got on late last night, but didn't respond to my message. So now I'm getting the idea he's ignoring me, but I don't know why?

My friend suggested that I call his workplace when he's on his break, to at least get a hold of him somehow. I don't know what to do?

If this continues longer, I don't know what he'd be trying to tell me? and if it does, what do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want to date you anymore.

• then why doesn't he just tell me that? I even told him, if he had something to say to just tell me

• Cause he is not a real gentleman.

What Girls Said 0