Can't we all just get along? Views on men and women

Why must there be so much venom and condemning when it comes to people with more "traditional vs "non traditional" views on male and female relationships in all forms of society from workplace to dating to social gestures and what not. I feel there is no reason for all this hate a women who chooses to be a stay at home mom will not cause the earth to explode and girl asking out a guy is not a signal for an alien invasion to take over earth.

There are many more example but I don't feel like listing them all.

Now everyone is entitled to their opinion but if sometimes these man do this women do this arguments just get no where because they just become on big flame war which everyone knows solves all problem.

With exception to the posters that just vent unnecessary amount of rage what is the reason for all these flame wars.

I'm bumping this because I just stumbled upon it and I'm look for a more in depth discussion.
Going to bump this again hoping to get some answers on the subject.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel exactly the same way you do.

Why all the commotion?

I think some people are so stuck in their traditions or non-traditions, that any thing different is threatening to them, or not except able.

I think this is mainly a problem with people who feel that their way is "the way", or no way at all.

• That is true that's all over this site and all over life. You got its 'natural its been like this since the beginning of time argument vs Times changes learn to adapt. That leads to no other standing of the other view point what so ever and discussion was a waste of time and effort.

What Guys Said 0