Jacuzzi night, uncomfortable?

This boy who took me out to a movie now wants me to go in his jacuzzi and have some wine and I'm completely not comfortable with that, I want him to take me out, how do I tell him that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest.

Tell him you're not comfortable becoming intimate with him.

What Guys Said 4

• Just say you're not comfortable. By you confirming this date as it stands now, he's going to move forward with his plans (whatever they may be). This date implies certain things and if you don't make your feelings known, how can he know how to react?

• Sorry, I'm not comfortable with you taking me to a jacuzzi and drinking wine. Can we do something else?

• Just say you have a fear of drowning and you would rather go see a movie or visit a cemetary.

• Me accept me pls

What Girls Said 3

• Go tell him what you told us "im no comfortable with that"

• you have to be honest and up front with him just say I am not comfortable with that at this point and I hope you understand, if he gets mad he was just looking to get laid and not worth your time

• Tell him you'd rather go somewhere else, if he says "no" or doesn't want to then he's obviously not really into you, just into doing stuff with you. (jacuzzi night can turn very sexual very quick). Be honest with him and if he doesn't care or understand then you totally deserve better!