I went on a 2 hour coffee date with a man I am interested in and then out for drinks a couple of weeks later?

I had a great time especially when we went out for drinks but at the end of the night he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I was a little taken back but basically said no thanks. I hoped it was just he liquor talking on his behalf. I did however let him know I was available the next night so he'd know I was interested. He said great and he'd call. Needless to say I never got the phone call. It's only been 3 days but I don't want to be foolish and waiting. He's the first guy in ages that has really caught my attention. Am I silly to think he's going to call or that I should wait for him to make the next move. After all, men are hunters. Also, maybe I read more into things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh wow you are over 45, and you are acting like a teenaged girl.

CALL HIM.

Running and chasing is a kids game. Time is ticking, you've been through life, what do you have to lose?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Women read into things, its what we do :)

Anyway, I'd say call him, at this point, you got nothing to lose. Waiting around will drive you insane, take it from me.

Never "assume", I did and today I realized how wrong I was and felt so bad but had the best time of my life... I am all smiles still... so good things can happen

• You may concern if this guy is more like to have sex rather than a serious relationship with you, right?

Hmmm..yea,it's not the time to consider "men are hunters or what", what you are worrying is the purpose he approach you?

Maybe, Do whatever you feel comfortable. Nothing you will lose ;) That's life.