Am I too laid back..?

So, I don't date much. I do the least of all my friends, when we were younger to, last to start dating, and it wasn't because I was opposed to it, it just didn't happen for a while. I don't know why. Anyway, some people say I'm a a good flirt, but I highly doubt it. I'm the friend type of girl, I like to be funny and mess around. And I have a hard time accepting compliments. Like a couple of nights ago, I was texting a good guy friend of mine, I said "goodnight butthole" (my nickname for him) and he said "night beautiful" and I said, "haha shut the f*** up and sleep" why couldn't I have been cute and sent a heart or something! The guy is pretty cute and I've been into him before. And anytime I find out a guys into me, I act the same around him, like a friend, not flirty or anything. Help me be cute! Lol, am I just too laid back, just "one of the guys" ? I find myself always on the boys side when a girl is complaining about something their doing. And a lot of boys confide in me, complaining about other things girls do that bug them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the exact same way for what it's worth!

What Guys Said 1

• you like teasing

nothing bad about that dude

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I'm like you ...but once I started liking this guy, and he told me he liked me, and than I started to act different, and things never worked out. I kinda realize he liked me for my crazy personality...so don't change :)