She won't text me back back but talk to me?

Whats going on? We used to text each other, hang out, going to movies and stuffs and she stops texting me as soon as she finds out I've a feeling towards her, even though she still talks to me in person though she acts like nothing ever happened... does that mean she doesn't like me at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, she does not like you and just wants to be friends. It is easy to ignore texts because you just don't have to answer, then use a lame excuse as to why you didn't answer like "I was busy, I was working, I forgot to answer"

She talks to you in person because she is a nice person. She doesn't want to be rude. She feels bad letting you down and telling you she is not interested so she is trying to keep things casual and acting like nothing happened.

Help me with mine please? link

• Thats messed up... you know I prefer to recieve a big fat NO than a friend zone annoncement... I feel like the biggest loser towards my effort... though thanks for those answers.. truth hurts but it just need to be delivered...

• sowwy. the truth hurts sometimes :(

What Girls Said 3

• I completely agree with the other two answers. The only time I would treat a guy like that is if I know he has a thing for me but its not mutual. I will still talk to him because he's still a good girl and I don't want to be ignorant but I wouldn't want to lead him on so no texting or just the bare minimum if he asks a direct question

• She definitley just wants to be friends and does not want to hurt your feelings- so she is ignoring what you said to avoid saying what you don't want to hear. This happens to EVERYONE, so don't take it too disappointingly. There are a billion people out there!

• Well if she acts as if she didn't know but does not text you any more either she does not like you in that way and doesn't want to let you hope, or she gives herself time to think about it. Depends how long she hasn't been texting you.

What Guys Said 1

• To me, that sounds like she likes you as a friend and nothing more, so when she heard that, she became reluctant to give too much attention out of concern you'd think she's more interested than she is.