The big question about girl talk! What do you talk about?

The specific situation I'm thinking of is this:

Say you meet an ex-girlfriend of the guy you're dating. What notes have you compared?

Or, heaven forbid, you meet the Other Woman. If no hair gets pulled out, what do you talk about?

I've been in the kitchen a lot with cousins and aunts talking about the dogs they married, but I've never experienced what happens when two women dating or that have dated the same man meet.

And nowadays, that applies to "meeting" online. A whole new world of girl talk opens up. What happens then?

Most Helpful Girl

• I try not to share relationship details with an ex girlfriend. But I have done it the opposite way: I chatted with my ex's current girlfriend about him. She seemed eager to dish lol.. kept telling me things about him and asking "did you notice that too?"

I get along with people pretty easily, so I can't see myself ever fighting with a girl just because she's an ex or even "the other woman." We'd probably have a grand ol time talking about him haha.

What Girls Said 5

• Swimming. She's a competitive swimmer. So that's what we'd talk about.

• Everything, we talk about how much our lives suck. people at work. people at school. people we sleep with. people we want to be with. people we hate. people we love. EVERYTHING. periods. birth marks. nipples. vaginas. hahaha

• kittens, lots and lots of kittens

• me and my friends have dated the same guy before. basically we laugh about all the dumb lines he's used, and the stuff he's done to try and impress us.

• if I ever met my guy's ex I would just tell her what a POS he is and that she can have him back if she wants... what a joke. I wish him dead and he and her would go back together.

What Guys Said 0