Ladies: What would you think about an attractive guy that doesn't have experience.

I'm 21 and girls are always flirting with me and teasing me because I don't have a girlfriend. A lot of girls are surprised when I tell them I'm single. Like last week this girl I work with asked me if I had a girlfriend and when I said no she was so surprised and asked me why? I mean that's kind of a dumb question but I just shrugged it off. I've messed around with girls but I haven't really had a girlfriend since middle school. So my relationship experience is pretty limited. I think I actually fear being in a relationship because then I have to call/text/see her every day which can get annoying from my limited experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with miss shania lyn, as long as you say hi and talk for a little bit that's fine and let her know you will talk to her later but don't ignore her if you don't want to talk just tell her that your busy and that you will talk to her soon or later that night. wen I see a hot guy (if I wasn't in a relationship) then yeah I would assume he is taken just because 80% of the time hot guys are taken. but yeah experienced is unrequired as long as you really want to try to work it out let her know that you haven't really had a relationship for a long while and she would be more understanding and have more patients. good luck :)

What Girls Said 3

• well if girls are always flirting with you I'm going to guess you have some looks to you, or an amazing personality. when I see a hot guy on the street I usually think that he is taken, or that he has a girl on his mind and all that. Experience doesn't matter to me, but I don't wanna be completely ignored. That really makes me mad, lets say you go into a relationship, say that your gonna text her later or call her later or whatever, don't just not reply. that's so annoying. That fear is normal, you don't wanna get tired of talking to the person your dating, but you need some alone time. I think if you told who ever you were going to date that you would text her tomorrow or something, it would be okay. for me anyways

• You mean experience with relationships? That is not uncommon at all, most people in our age group have not had serious relationships. What I thought about it would depend on the reason why you did not have a girlfriend. If it was because you didn't want one or just did not find the right girl, I would not think much of it. But if I knew it was because you are afraid of commitment I would think I should avoid liking you.

• I know what you mean about the calling and texting. The only guy I dated wanted constant communication which is not fun (I like a little bit of space). I don't think your experience really matters as long as you're comfortable and confident in yourself. It's nice to meet an attractive guy who doesn't have a huge history

What Guys Said 1

• girls are cruel like that