What do you guys think about modest / conserved girls?

What do you you guys think about when you see a modest/conserved girl pass by or a pretty girl who always long skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's modesty, and then there's MODESTY.

A girl can wear clothes that are stylish and even sexy, but that don't show off a lot of skin. Guys will still find this attractive. But a girl can also wear overtly "conservative" clothes that make her look old, prudish, and not at all fun, and guys will be turned off by that and run away. It's really about the attitude that her clothes project.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends completely on the attitude of the girl. Generally speaking modest/conservative is more likely to mean insecure and boring, but there are lots of exceptions. It also depends on where the girl is wearing conservative clothing - if she works at a bank its part of her uniform. If she wear a burka to the beach then that's probably a sign that she's not exactly a dream date.

• Approachable and tasteful,x

• I love it

• They're awesome, I'm glad not all girls conform to what's popular.

• I would have to problem with it. If she wants to dress modest great, then she respects her self. I love long skirts anyway.

• When you say long skirts, you mean maxi skirts?

• Because it says in the bible "men shall not wear women clothing and women shall not wear men clothing" ramdom question where do you live (city)?

• I live in Loxahatchee, Florida. I have heard of a few religions or groups where the women usually do not wear pants. Like the amish or certain mormon groups.

• I like it. Preferable to what most girls seem to be wearing.

What Girls Said 3

• Shockingly/sadly I don't attract the same type of guys as me I gues opposites attract or these guys wana turn a good girl bad

• We come off as snubby/stuck up

• Guys our age donnt seem to like it but who cares college/older guys are better/mature