Should I work it out or let it go?

I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 years and I found out at the beginning of the year that he has a 3 year old daughter that he kept a secret until he was ready to tell me. He even had his family hiding it. Recently, since the secret is out, everybody is acting like I'm supposed to be fine and act like the baby was never a secret. I am so hurt and this has got to be the ultimate BETRAYAL...What should I do? Do you think that our relationship is ever capable of moving past this? Because as of now we are basically not together, but I love him, but don"t know if there is any coming back from something like this...

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely let it go.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I am not sure I would want to move forward in this situation. That is not like hiding that you have crazy credit card debt that is serious. That is a child. A permnant bond between him and the mother of the child. Unless there was a serious sit down talk about it I would not persue this any farther.