She blocked me! Would it be a bad idea, if I make a new profile on Facebook just to say I am sorry?

You see I added this girl that I don't know. I sent her message that I said I though she was pretty and I liked how she was so into movies and stuff like that. Next thing I know she totally blocked me! I though that I made a mistake and I didn't add her but it actually was that she ignored me request, so I added her, next thing I know she blocked me! I liked her and it sucks she blocked me because I made a mistake.

Would it be weird if I make another profile just to send her a message that I made a mistake and sorry for the loaded message, that I didn't mean to creep her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• She blocked you for a reason. she didn't want to talk to you because if she did she wouldn't have blocked you. You probably creeped her out. I get a lot of msg's from random people and it really creeps me out because its like "how did he find me?" "is he actually who he says he is" "am I safe talking to him" that's what's going on through my head. Don't message her, its not going to change the fact that you creeped her out. I understand that you want to say sorry and all that, but dont. its done. don't make her tell all her friends that this creep made a new account just to message you. Please dont. sorry to sound bitchy, I'm just trying to help

What Girls Said 6

• No, I'd give her some space as blocking someone on FB is a pretty harsh action, but she clearly doesn't want any communication with you. Especially considering you didn't know her, she's clearly not interested and will more than likely just block & ignore you on any other accounts you make, so I really wouldn't bother.

• I wouldn't go for making another profile just to apologize. I think she tried to send her message across of not wanting to talk to you by blocking you, and if you go out of your way to get around that that just might make her more creeped out as you say.

• Ya just don't try to make up a fake person and talk to her you can send a request with a message instead

• No if you don't her personally then don't say anything it will make it worse

• It wouldn't be wrong if its for closure just say sorry and then delete that extra account..when asking a friend request you can say sorry through the message you have an option of giving

• No just leave it alone

What Guys Said 1

• It'd be not only weird, but also lame.