To be succesful with women, you must think like a woman?

Do you see any truth in that? (question too short)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm this almost reminds me of this guy I worked with that wore perfume and he was a real manly redneckish guy. I asked him why he always smelled so pretty and he was like it turns you on huh? I asked why in the world he would think that. He told me since he had a hard time with the ladies he decided the way to get one was to smell like one. Every day after that he would come up to me and tell me to smell him because he knew how much it got me going. Thankfully he didn't last long and I didn't have to report him. I would have been skeeved out if it wasn't so darn funny he really thought it would work.

What Girls Said 7

• Only to an extent. You really just need to remember that women (not all, but a lot) overanalyze everything! We will think about everything that is said, done, etc. and evaluate a meaning for what was said or the behavior.

We also have to remember though that you guys don't do this as much...often what you said was what you meant or there was no underlying reason for a look, touch, or lack of.

I believe in a meet in the middle perspective because I don't really want my man to think exactly like I do...I want a man...

• Yes, somewhat.

In order to establish something meaningful with someone you need to know what they want, if you have no clue (then you will not succeed with the opposite gender). If you think like a woman, then you will be able to be more understanding.

• i do. Women are really complicated, where men are a lot more simple. with everything. in order for a women to feel understanded, you need to be able to see both perspectives.

• I think to be successful with women you need to be someone that can read people easily, someone who is very emphatic. As there is not a set way all women think you need to be able to think like each of the women you're trying to get.

• Hmmmm...Not necessarily. You need to think like a man to be the man.

• no,i don't think so'you just be gentleman and stay sweet to a women :D that's all:)

• There is some, it really depends on how serious you wish to be with any woman.

What Guys Said 1

• No I don't agree...(:(:(: