When he says he doesn't know what he wants?

History: this guy and I arranged to have a simple summer fling. We're bored out of our minds and horny. I approached him with the idea and he accepted. I said that I didn't expect more than that. A couple weeks into it, he breaks it off and I'm not saddened by it, but I guess irritated a little bit because he did it suddenly without telling me. But he keeps contact and sends texts of a non-sexual nature. I try to turn it sexual and he reverts it to non-sexual. Randomly, he sends smiley faces, hearts...etc. He talks about his day and generally random stuff. I like him and wouldn't mind more but at the same time, not willing to go the mile for his attention. He texts me for the first time in two weeks yesterday and we text for a couple hours about ourselves, our "first" real conversation. It felt sort of scary but good. Then I get blunt and ask him, what do you want from me? Sex? He jokingly says yes and I'm satisfied with that answer but then he changes his answer to: I honestly don't know what I want. Can someone explain this to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He most likely fell for you at first while he was doing all that texting, but now he's probably getting the hint that it most likely will never happen. Like previous poster said, once he finds something else, he'll be gone.

What Guys Said 2

• That's an excuse. He knows what he wants, he's just unsure how to explain it.

• He's getting bored with you & wants change. When he finds it you won't hear from him again.

What Girls Said 0