Is this girl getting played?

OK so the following is what I know about the situation and I'm just looking for your opinions on it.

My friend met this guy on vacation and he asked her out. Next thing I know she comes back an he's her "boyfriend". 2 weeks later I'm hanging out with my friend again, and she says how she an her "boyfriend" are having problems. I go on to find out that this guy is "in a relationship" with a different girl on Facebook. And it's linked to the persons account so obviously it's still on this other girls profile as well.

When my friend asked her "boyfriend" about it, he said she wa just a girl, and then didn't text her for 2 days, an didn't give a real explanation. But then 2 days later we hung out again an everything seemed cool with them, but I looked it up and this guy is still in a relationship with this other girl.

So, opinion on if my friend is being played? How I should handle this/ talk to her about it?

To make things more difficult, I also have feelings for this girl and need to tell her soon before she leaves for school *no I'm not just gonna forget about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, that's some deep stuff !

well in my eyes YES I think she is getting played, I mean did they take the time to GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER? or was this like a 3 week thing and then hooking up ? because if that's SO, then he is just using her as a side plate.

Honestly if she really trusts you and believes you, just tell her that you feel that this guy is playing her and tell her the obvious, that 1. he is in another relationship and 2. he didn't seem to care to text her the 2 days they weren't talking and whatever else you know about the situation bring that up too.

but I hope this helped ! I tried my best to put myself in your shoes

What Girls Said 6

• It sounds really sketchy to me and if you're getting a bad feeling about the situation, then you should tell her. A guy she is dating, shouldn't be in a relaitonship with another girl...even if it is a social website (seems to cause so much drama these days). Just like the other user answered, he's lying, and they just started dating...seems a little too soon to be having so many problems in my opinion. Be honest with her, you don't want her to get hurt in the long run! Good luck :)

• Honey, she's getting played. Poor thing. I went though "getting played" before. By the way not pretty. Talk to her once or twice about it and if she doesn't wanna listen to you let it go. She will come back apologizing and regretting not listening to you. (been there)
    Oh, well when she gets all sad and realizes that he's a player, and plans to break up with her. Tell her you like her and kiss her.

• sounds like it, give her a heads up

• Personally, If this dude was my boyfriend and he had himself in a relationship with another girl, I would dump him asap, after talking to the said girl of course. He does sound like he's trying to play her and in mind she's prob making up excuses for him.
    Now if you talk to her it could go one of two ways.
    1. She'll get pissed at you for saying something about him.
    2. She'll see that he really is a dbag

But f I were you Id def tell her how you feel. Nothing feels worse then not telling someone how you truly feel about them, because you never know they could feel the same.

• yes, it sounds like she is being played. it is hard because she probably will just get angry at you for getting involved.

• it sounds like you really care about this girl a lot. I say try to tell her she's making the wrong choice by dating this guy because all he is doing is lying and he needs to grow up. also, because she has a great guy right in front of her that will treat her the way she wants since you guys are already friends. this should help in some shape or form

What Guys Said 0