I don't understand her behavior, we have been chatting

for about 3 months now, its kind of a distance relationship, cause we live 2 hour from each other and could meet only on weekends, and we met twice so far, and I assume we both liked it. but for the last 2 times she did refuse to meet for some reasons, And I don't understand why she refuses to meet. We exchange messages in the mornings and in the evenings and during the day through Skype when we have time at work. Please help, thanks in advance.

What Girls Said 1

• What are your conversations like? Are you flirty with each other?

In case you just talk normally, she might have stopped wanting to see you because she's interested in someone else. Or just thinks you're not relationship material?

• well, we wish good night and morning, caring conversations I would say, share about what she did on a day to day basis like what movie she watched and weather she liked it or not. wishing to eat well, stuff like that. I have girls who are friend to me and we don't speak with them that way,

• Sounds pretty polite to me, could mean nothing at all. :/

I'd say don't get your hopes up on that one, although I know this is not what you would like to hear.

What Guys Said 0