Are "bitchy" girls really nice girls who put up walls to guard themselves?

Is it true some of the mean/bitchy girls are actually sweet girls who put on an act as a wall to guard themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. You need face time with a person to see how they treat people normally, and I mean how they treat everyone. If I went on a date with a guy and he was rude to the waitress, that would totally ruin it for me, no second date no matter how nice he was to me. People who are manipulative can put on any face that want. I've heard from people who don't know me that I come off as bitchy, especially at work. I have the biggest warmest heart of anyone you will ever meet and it actually surprises me that people think that about me. At work I concentrate really hard and am sort of all business, so I think I can sometimes put off a vibe of being unapproachable. Someone who is just blatantly rude though? Like calling people names or being downright disrespectful without having been provoked, yea, she's a bytch, or, he's a pryck.

What Girls Said 11

• There are 3 types of bitches:

1)ones who really are sweet, but put up walls becuase life beat the sh*t out of them, so then they don't get hurt after they put up the walls.

2) The ones born as bitches

3) Ones that think being a bitch is cool or charming.

So ya, your kind of right on that account.

• No, I think they are just women *scratch that* GIRLS *you had it right* who like unnecessary drama.

Everyone is accountable to their actions.

Regardless of what they've went through.

May times, some women I have encountered like that, want to put off their problems/ self-esteem issues on others.

Or they take out what they can't handle on others.

PMS and menstrual problems can contribute to it, but in that case the lady should stay home until she feels better.

I have 0 tolerance for women like that, REGARDLESS, of the reason.

You want to be treated like a woman regardless, ACT like a woman, regardless of your circumstances.

I find it hard to find a girl "nice" after that.

I'll stick with my guy friends.

Sorry, I had to rant. I need a glass of water. > = (

• I think a lot of times that is what happens. Its not that we want to come off as bitchy its just that we don't want to get hurt and putting a wall up is the only way to do that. If a guy seems to care a lot of times the wall will start to crumble and eventually come down.

• Most of them are. Or they just really don't have much personality and they think it's charming to be a bitch

• Yes, or nervous and come across bitchy.

• Imo this happens A LOT more than most dudes realize.

A girl can be nervous and come off as aloof, indifferent, or stark (as in lacking gracefulness), all because she's too nervous to compose herself.

I've seen this happen.

• There's always two sides to a person.

• sometimes

• depends. some women are just plain ecil and DGAF, that's just their natural to be mean, spiteful and a bitch while others have been through a lot and life made them that way

• Sure, why not?

• Peolple often tell me that I come off as "bitchy" and "high maintenance". The reality is very different. I am actually very insecure, very innocent, easy going and kind of like a hippie. I think I try to look kind of mean because people often use or make fun of people like me. So, yeah, not all girls who look bitchy are like that. Now if a girl acts bitchy, she is probably in need of affection.

• You know how guys always complain that "girls only like bad boys" and think it's dumb that girl would date a guy who is arrogant, mean and rude?

Well, it goes both ways.

What Guys Said 0