Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who wasn't good enough for you?

By "by not good enough" I mean they were a sh!tty person who treated you badly.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, personally haven't, but to anyone that is they should high-tail it out of there before it gets to a point where you can't leave.

My aunt was in a relationship like that and now she is a single mom raising three beautiful children after her good-for-nothing husband left her when she stood up to him. Everything's good now, but it has taken her 4 years to get to a stable point in her life again.

If someone's not treating you right they're not worth your efforts, there is plenty of other fish in the sea that deserve you more.

What Guys Said 5

• In my first relationship, my girlfriend lied to me, cheated on me with her ex, used me for sex, broke up with me 4 times and stated that she never truly loved me and settled for me because I was the best she could get ahold of. Also a good digger.

I NEVER MADE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

• I haven't but I know a few friends who have. They are sometimes blinded but in the end it never works out and they always regret it.

• Nope but I sure do see it all the time with other people.

• I have.

• Yes, luckily that problem got solved quickly.

What Girls Said 8

• Yep and I'm not doing that again. >.< To this day, I don't know how that boy got me stuck on him. It was mind control!

• yes...i've never been anyone who was any different :(

• yes, relationships like this never start out that way. but sometimes one find themselves fighting to get back how it used to be.

• Yup, He convinced me I was just insecure and he was stressed and depressed. All my friends, his family and even him said I was out of his league and I saw him as the insecure and jealous one, He ended up leaving me for another girl.

• no... I wouldn't enter a relationship with such a person.

• Ok. But name one person you know who's ever said, "I want a boyfriend who treats me badly." Lol. No one plans these things. It's sort of something that sneaks up on you, I think.

• gotcha. well, luckily, I never was in a relationship with a person who treated me badly... I hope that you can get out of that situation

• The Jury, is still deliberating ;-)

• nope I'm glad my boyfriend treats me right ^-^

• Yes. He was fine though until he broke off all contact. F***er.