Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who wasn't good enough for you?

By "by not good enough" I mean they were a sh!tty person who treated you badly.

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, personally haven't, but to anyone that is they should high-tail it out of there before it gets to a point where you can't leave.

My aunt was in a relationship like that and now she is a single mom raising three beautiful children after her good-for-nothing husband left her when she stood up to him. Everything's good now, but it has taken her 4 years to get to a stable point in her life again.

If someone's not treating you right they're not worth your efforts, there is plenty of other fish in the sea that deserve you more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• In my first relationship, my girlfriend lied to me, cheated on me with her ex, used me for sex, broke up with me 4 times and stated that she never truly loved me and settled for me because I was the best she could get ahold of. Also a good digger.

I NEVER MADE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but I know a few friends who have. They are sometimes blinded but in the end it never works out and they always regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I sure do see it all the time with other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, luckily that problem got solved quickly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yep and I'm not doing that again. >.< To this day, I don't know how that boy got me stuck on him. It was mind control!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes...i've never been anyone who was any different :(

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, relationships like this never start out that way. but sometimes one find themselves fighting to get back how it used to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, He convinced me I was just insecure and he was stressed and depressed. All my friends, his family and even him said I was out of his league and I saw him as the insecure and jealous one, He ended up leaving me for another girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • no... I wouldn't enter a relationship with such a person.

0|0
    1|0
    • Ok. But name one person you know who's ever said, "I want a boyfriend who treats me badly." Lol. No one plans these things. It's sort of something that sneaks up on you, I think.

• gotcha. well, luckily, I never was in a relationship with a person who treated me badly... I hope that you can get out of that situation

• The Jury, is still deliberating ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I'm glad my boyfriend treats me right ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He was fine though until he broke off all contact. F***er.

0|0
    0|0