Is this a bad thing to be?

Some guys like that I'm rebellious, that I think outside of the box, that I'm not judgemental, and that I like to not be like everyone else. Some guys think I'm a freaky because of it. Does this make any sense to be viewed like this? Help.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're under 18 and at that age people generally act like sheep so yes in a sense you are a freak. You have a mind of your own, are intelligence and use that intelligence. There's nothing wrong with having smarts the shame is when you don't use it. Its a good thing to be called a freak it means you're not a clone and don't just follow along, you're capable of making your own mind up and not letting someone else do it for you. At your age a lot of guys(and girls) don't know how to handle someone who doesn't sit neatly in to a category or someone with intelligence and defiance, it scares them hence the name calling. As hard as it may be, take it as a compliment, you're an individual which is a rare thing these days and rare is always beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you're creative and independent.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with that guy. This is a good thing, it just means you have a mind of your own. If a guy thinks your a freak, then that's just his problem.