I'm not really crazy about French kissing. Anybody else feel the same?

A little light frenching is OK, but I am honestly not too into it. I don't like how messy it gets, plus I'm always self-conscious and unsure of what to do with my tongue once it's in the guy's mouth. I know one move that drives guys wild, but that gets old fast. Is anybody here not that into French kissing either? And can somebody suggest a few new moves, cause I'd like to explore more with this before I say I'm definitely not into it. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I really dislike french kissing too, a little bit of tongue touching and I'm game but kissing chemistry is important to me. Too much & I just don't dig it. You're not alone :) Lol

• Yes! That is what I like! I like to push my tongue into his mouth but only just to touch tongues. That's it. But if I really like him I may do more. Just don't know how long it will last for. Lol. Do guys seem OK with how you just like to touch tongues just a little? I really need to practice! Lol

• Lol! Well my ex really liked the way I kissed..we dated for 5 1/2 years and he wasn't big into French kissing either...on occasion yes though :) Guys are the same as girls, we each have our own preference, maybe you'll get lucky and did a guy with the same kissing chemistry as you!

What Guys Said 3

• Weird. If you don't like it you don't like it. Simple as that. If you don't french kiss however, guys will look for pleasure in other ways. Better be willing to compensate, if you know what I mean.

• To each her own.

• I might be the first guy to say this but honestly I'm not as much into French kissing either. I only French kiss very rarely. And as a guy one thing I love when girls do is bite/kiss my neck. That may be me but it deffinatly is a good one.

What Girls Said 4

• Amen. I thought I was alone.

• I like it if the guy actually has some sort ot technique and doesn't just do the same exact thing every time or just shove his tongue in your mouth and wiggle it around like a worm on a fishing pole...blegh! French kissing + creativity can be very sexy and sweet.

• I'm not listing my secret, sexy moves because I know there are a handful of girls who lack creativity and the have to imitate being sensual and seductive with kissing by stealing another girl's tricks and taking credit for them as if they are her own that she created. *such as the anon user blow me*

• oh okay lol well you asked for suggestions so I didn't know

• What move drives guys wild?

• Those aren't up for grabs. Nice try though!

• Well, you asked about what moves others have. How can you expect every one else to give up their moves if you are not willing to give up yours? And isn't sharing experience, tips and tricks one of the main purposes of this site?

• I'd have bothered to share if you'd answered my question and then inquired. Forget it now though.

• I bet if you met that special guy, You would be all over it.