Who should call who first?

I approached a guy at the gym and introduced myself and happened to run into him after a club and my ride left so he gave me a ride home so I wouldn't take a cab. I was on the phone and when I got off he asked if it was my boyfriend I said no. he took my phone and called his number from it. I texted him thanks again for the ride and never got a text back. Well I run into him at the gym 2 days later and he talks to me for a little bit but I'm a little shy but I was smiling while talking. He still has not called not texted me. Should I make the 1st move on that too?!

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are interested in him you should

What Guys Said 2

• If you make the first move it will appear as if you're desperate. Sounds like he's looking for someone to boost his ego. If you're really into him, you can text him. Leave it at that. If he doesn't respond then you know you're just someone at the gym he likes to talk to. If you're cool with that then more power to you. Otherwise, keep fishing.

• Just talk to him.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't chase after him but if you are interested I wouldn't just let him get away. Just talk to him at the gym. Feel him out and if your gut tells you he might have feelings then go for it.