Just having a one night fun or more intended?

So I met this guy a few months back and was not my normal type. But he was new to the area and single, but then I met someone else briefly so the other was put out of my head. Now I am single again and have gone back down to the pub, and he was there, and seemed a lot looser and more relaxed and very funny. We played pool and joked, I dropped him home. The next day there was a function at the pub and I had to work till late, and knew he would be there so thought I would get his number to text him to ask him to get me in later when I arrived. Well he never text back so thought nothing of it would see him there. But when got there he was not there, then later on checked my phone and he had text he had fallen asleep and just at that time he phoned me, he asked what I was up to and I asked him to come down it was midnight, and he was there within the half hour ...when the pub closed he asked me to come back to his to drink some more, and we spent hours talking and laughing, and other, till about 6am...later on that day I text him to say hi, then he asked me to come back that evening, so I did and again we talked for hours and laughed and had a good night, He has explained he hates texting, and does not want a relationship or anything. I waited several days as I know he is busy, to text him again to say hi, and hint at another meeting, he text back to say his sister back and he was not sure when we could meet again, I text back to say a chat and couple at the pub was OK, text me when he was going down if he wanted company, I got no reply at all. Was he taking me literally, was he interested in the first place, or do you think it was just a one night thing. He is a busy man with a new business, and wants no ties,am I just jumping the gun and should just see what happens?

Most Helpful Girl

• i believe he might had been talking to someone other than you. just from the time he was available to hang , and than his sudden disappear. you know man do have the balls to have a full relationship and still talk to women when their mate is out of sight? some are so good that they would make you think that they are so into you but they life don't have time for a relationship, when in truth they are married with kids. He may not have kids but it does seem like he already had a partner, just think about it . someone who is into you would say something like " I am a very busy man ,but for you I will make time" someone who is up to no good will say " I am a busy man" so in the future they never have to really explain their where about they can blame it all on " work, sleep, and relaxing because they had such a rough day" plus we all know even when busy you make time for what you want, even a simple text of phone call here and there. so I would let it go and follow the advise of answer number one.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's just having fun with you, from what he's said.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, whenever a guy comes up saying "he wants no relationship" early on in the getting to know each other process, it screams out "I AM AN ASSHOLE, I AM PETER PAN, I WANNA BE YOUNG AND RANDOMLY SCREW MYSELF THROUGH THE WORLD FOREVER" to me very clearly.

I know its hard, but from what I've learned, they never change their mind and only hurt us in the end, no matter what and how you try. I'd say get out there and find yourself a decent guy who can treat you just the way you deserve to be treated.

xxx