Why is texting so boring?

Why is texting so boring even when you are talking to your best friend, boyfriend, someone you like etc...Yet when you see people in person the conversation is so much better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Different context. You get more info from a one minute phone call than one minute of texting. You get even more info from one minute face to face with someone. Body language, inflections, eye contact, etc.

I really dislike texting as people have gone away from what purpose it should serve.

To send that message before you forget

You aren't in a place where a phone call would work

The phones are down from some natural disaster and a text will go through when the phones come back up

They are for non-immediate responses. It really upsets me when people demand instant feedback and choose texting as their medium.

What Guys Said 1

• Because it only stimulates your eyes.

What Girls Said 3

• Because when you talk with them face to face, you can see their smiles :)

• Texting isn't boring to me but face to face is better cause you get to interact with the person/people you're talking to more.

• I agree, not a huge fan but its convient so that's the good thng

I'd much rather talk to anyone in person than text them