Guys how do you feel about being her first boyfriend when she is 20?

I'm thinking about never ever letting him discover that he is my first boyfriend because am 20 and that will sound like am stuck up.What do you think?.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm 24 and never had a girlfriend, it would be a huge honor

• Why?.I really hope I will somehow meet a guy who has never had a girlfriend too,i think that would be comfortable.

• I sent you a request:)

• Thank You:)

What Guys Said 6

• Stuck up? No, that's the last impression you'll give.

I feel it's just fine, not everyone dates early in their lives.

• To me, that sounds like you're insecure. If I was with someone and found out I was their first boyfriend, I'd be completely fine with that. I wouldn't think anything different of them.

• I think you should keep it open.

Like not tell him right away but if the topic comes up.

If you never tell him that's like you're hiding something

• Not really you'll be ok.

• It doesn't sound stuck up. My first thoughts to that would be she's not a slut, doesn't have an std but doesn't know how to fool around or f***. Also, it will be awhile before she gives me a BJ.

• How would that make you seem stuck up?

It's fine. Nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't make you sound stuck up it makes you sound lame so don't tell him period

• I feel you. I've always thought about hiding it. But I've never actively see for a boyfriend, and sometimes when I'm comfortable I blurt it out. :S